Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aprol 26, 2011 hottest day recorded yet this year

I didn't know that yesterday was the hottest day recorded this summer of 2011, since our office is fully air-conditioned. Not until i got home last night and ask hows my 5 month old baby girl did the whole day.
According to my mom, baby erin didn't sleep from 1-5pm yesterday because of surprising heat she experienced. Imagine a 5month old baby not sleeping straight 4 hours? the incidence made me worried, cuz my baby usually sleeps 2x in the afternoon (12nn to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 4:30pm) is her routine.

So today before going to office, i told my mom and her yaya to frequently check erin and give her water. quick wash all over to make her feel at ease, as comes another challenge afternoon for them.

Praying for more easy and less heat day today and the next days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment