Monday, May 30, 2011

Nuffnang and Hapee Special Screening

Filipino loves to blog and eat, basically can do both activities at the same time.

Blog and eat is like, Nuffnang and hapee.

What does Nuffnang and hapee in common? Answer: They’re both Leaders in their chosen industry.

Nuffnang.com is Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community, while Hapee Gumtect is the 1st Filipino gum formula toothpaste accepted and professionally recommended by the Philippine Dental Association. It is clinically-proven to be an effective solution against sensitive gum problems.

So come and join Nuffnang for a hapee blog experience!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I'm a member of Nuffnang but I'm outside the Philippines so can't really join. A blogger friend of mine told me that Pinay bloggers are well pampered in the Philippines :) Another one of those thousand reasons I wish I'm in my beloved Pinas!

    Enjoy this event!

    <a href="http://spanishpinaynanay.blogspot.com>Spanish Pinay</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed true sis. I've been observing a lot of mommy bloggers here in the Philippines are doing all well and enjoying the perks of blogging!

    ReplyDelete