Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mcdo party



I’ve been doing some fast-food because of birthday invitesJ hopping lately and since I’m already there, I’ve manage to inquire for a kiddie party. I’m planning a 1st bday party for me and my little star. We have the same birthday.

According to my friend, who celebrated his son birthday in Mcdo C5, here are the details.

Mcdo have a new party theme:

  1. Mickey mouse club house
  2. Disney princess.
  3. Toy story

3 mentioned themes are 3k inclusive of invitation cards, nametag, balloons, prizes, traymats for 30 kids.

Packages: all comes with drink.

P135- Spaghetti, fries and sundae
P160- Chicken, fries and sundae
P150- Spag, burger, fries and sundae
P165- Chicken, spag, fries and sundae

The last 2 mentioned packages were the one that my friend availed, branch service is good. Location is perfect for guest.

Happy prep!


2 comments:

  1. Plus less trouble for you to prepare.

    My little one is going to like the Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in your party seems to be well planned. Hope it was amazing. My friend is also planning a get together on her birthday. Suggested her to go for venues in NYC instead of a boring house party. Party supplies are easier and it would also cost less. Even the hectic work management will not be an issue.

    ReplyDelete