Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Challenges of a Singlemom (Christening preparation)

As the Christening of my daughter is fast approaching, there arises challenges for us singlemom. Imagine that you need to decide on your own about the whole celebration (well, of course you can ask feedback on your friends and parents) but at the end of every negotiation, it's still YOU.

Financially, you prepare your self for the cost of every piece from candle down to decorations, colors to menus, church to reception and the likes :).

You need to maximize each time of the day before the event comes. doing several follow ups on your supplier, caterer and doing the do-it-yourself invitations and souvenirs. Plus need to do the mommy-time come weekend. 

I calendar myself for 3 months to give way to this event. In a week time i will see my sweet-fruit of my labor, with a very few finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment