Friday, March 11, 2011

Checklist: Christening

I am fortunate enough that my work only requires 5 days in a week. So i make it a point that i spend my time wisely for my daughter, family, closest friends and personal things (bills and relaxation!)

This month's priority is to get organize and finalize things for my baby's christening, since my target date is 1st Saturday of April.

Here is my checklist:


  • Church- will book the date next week!
  • Requirements-such as birth certificates, parish letters..all set.
  • Catering- 50% payment is made.
  • Guest list- way to final draft.
  • Baptismal Cake- next week ordering.
  • Baptismal Dress and Shoes-a week before her christening.
  • Souvenirs- done! with some finishing.
  • Decorations- being conceptualized
Giving myself a stress-free will make this event wonderful for everyone. A lot of calendar reviewing (and expenses too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment