Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hand-me-down-toy

Just before the Father's day celebration last sunday, Erin's ninang surprise her with a Toy Gym. Wonderful and Color. Not brand new but hand me down from my inaanak kianna. I felt so special that for 7 years of keeping the toy she decided to share it with Erin.

Erin glancing with her new toy


According to her, this toy had bought so much enjoyment to my inaanak way back 7 years. She told me that ill be the new caretaker of the toy and in response i told her that in time i am willing to share this to other baby that we have in our circle of friends, with pride and joy!

Finally, she gave in. her hands exploring!

Enjoy that baby erin, your ninang loves you!




1 comment:

  1. wow, after 7 years, it's stilll alive! She had taken good care of it :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete