Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a Cloth Diaper Lover!

So, why I choose Cloth Diapers?

  • ·         Mainly, cloth diapers are soft in our baby's skin.
  •      I don't want a toxic pollutant to cause problems in humans.


My Savings in using cloth diapers:

Cloth diaper instead of disposable diaper. Since my baby use 2 brands of diaper. One during night time and the other day time.

Monthly consumption:

3packs of Medium (pampers) in a month for her night use.
That’s:
3 packs  X 89/pack = 267pesos/month

In day use:
3 diapers in a day X 30 days = 90 diapers
90 diaper X 6 pesos =540 pesos/month

I started using cloth diaper when she turned 2 months old (now she’s 7).

Now we only use 2 diapers in a day.
2 diapers in a day X 30 days = 60 diapers
60 diaper X 6 pesos = 360 pesos/month

That’s 180pesos savings in a month!

1 comment:

  1. Arent' cloth diapers awesome? :) I'm a fan too... and how I love that they are way different from the old cloth diapers we are used to during our mom's and grandmom's times :-D

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete