Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Salute to Ms. Janice De Belen

Again, salute to Ms. Janice de belen.

I love the interview of Charlene Gonzales to Janice de Belen last Sunday in the Buzz. I simply adore and impressed Ms. De belen how she took chance on the name of love, fight for the right of her children
And most especially on becoming a singlemom, which is closest to my heart. Melts my heart and cry with the letter her son Luigi wrote for her mom. Shouting to the whole world that he will love and will
Be the “superman” to her Mom’s heart.

Ms. De belen’s strong, courageous and loving in nature, I believed made her love more by her children. Her selfless ways to provide for her children, she is willing to do just anyting. A truly remarkable heart of a mom.

Ms. De belen, you did a great job. You have a wonderful and loving children. God bless you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment